- by vinux
1. The teapot is made from natural clay, which can help retain the aroma of the tea;
2. It has excellent heat insulation, allowing you to enjoy a cup of hot tea for a longer period of time;
3. The porous nature of the material allows the brewed tea leaves to be easily separated from the liquid once brewing is complete;
4. Its size and shape makes it easier to control pouring during tea brewing;
5. Drinking from a teapot has a more natural and relaxing feeling than using cups or mugs;
6. As the surface of the pot naturally absorbs part of the flavor and color from each subsequent brew, your tea will taste better over time as it develops its own unique flavor profile;
7. With proper care and maintenance, Yixing teapots can last for many years and become family heirlooms that are passed down generations;
8. The pots themselves have beautiful designs that make them an attractive addition to your home decor;
9. Finally, drinking tea from a traditional Yixing pot is an enjoyable experience in itself, offering a tranquil atmosphere as you take time to savor each sip.
Tea lovers love purple sand pottery for its beautiful shape, various styles and unique features. There are also many advantages to using Yixing purple sand teapot for tea making. Here are the nine benefits of using Yixing purple sand teapot for brewing tea.
Nine advantages of drinking tea with a Yixing purple sand pot:
1. Beautiful and elegant design – The Yixing purple sand pot is usually delicate and ornamental, adding to the overall beauty of drinking tea.
2. Good taste – The clay material used to make Yixing purple sand pots is able to absorb the flavor of tea, making the tea taste stronger and better.
3. Easy to clean – Since the clay material used in Yixing purple sand pots is smooth and non-porous, it’s very easy to clean.
4. Health benefits – Drinking from a Yixing purple sand pot can help eliminate toxins from your body as well as provide many beneficial minerals for good health.
5. Environmentally friendly – Unlike stainless steel or plastic teapots, Yixing purple sand pots are made with natural materials which are more environmentally friendly and sustainable in the long run.
6. Long lasting use – As long as you take proper care of your Yixing purple sand pot, it can last for many years without having to buy a new one frequently.
7. Enhance the aroma of tea – Due to its porous nature, a Yixing purple sand pot helps enhance the aroma of any type of tea steeped inside it by absorbing most of its essential oils while releasing them slowly into your cup during each pour.
8. Temperature control – With its thick walls and lid, a Yixing Purple Sand Pot helps keep hot drinks hot while keeping cold drinks cold for longer periods of time due to its ability to keep temperatures stable across different surfaces easier than other materials would allow it too due to their thicknesses or insulation properties respectively..
9. Retains heat –The clay material used in making these pots/pots also aids in retaining heat for a longer period which helps maintain consistent temperatures throughout an entire brewing session without needing frequent reheating or ice additions depending on what sort of drink you’re looking for..
First, don’t deprive the tea of its fragrance. This is of course an old saying that Zisha teapots are made from a soil-free coarse sand (i.e. purple sand). When brewing tea with it, the color and aroma will be full and there will be no stale soup odor. As long as you understand the nature of the tea and the water temperature properly, you can usually make better-tasting tea than with other teapots (such as pottery or porcelain).
Two, the tea soup left over night is not rancid. It’s often said that tea brewed in a purple clay pot can last throughout the summer without going bad. What it actually means is that if you leave it overnight in summer, the tea soup won’t get rancid, not that it won’t go bad if you leave it for a long time. If you interpret it out of context and leave it for several days, of course it will spoil.
Third, breathability. Purple sand is a multi-pore material with dual-porous structure, good breathability but no leakage, able to absorb tea soup. After long days of making tea, there will be tea rust accumulated within the pot even without adding tea leaves, and when boiling water is poured in it will emit a faint aroma of tea. This is also why one pot is dedicated to one type of tea.
Fourth, use long-lasting ancient jade for luster. Put tea inside the purple clay teapot for inner nourishment, and clean and wipe it for outer nourishment. As time passes, it will become lustrous, which is commonly known as caring for a teapot. A good purple clay teapot is moist and antique, very pleasing to the eye.
Five, good cold and hot resistance. It will not crack suddenly under rapid cooling and heating (excluding pottery with hidden damage and cinnabar pottery), even in winter it will not swell due to huge temperature changes.
Sixth, the thermos conductivity is slow and not easy to scald. The purple sand pot has a slow thermal conductivity, heat resistance and good thermal insulation. Therefore, for semi-fermented tea, purple sand is the most worthy of the best choice.
Seven, high plasticity and diverse shapes. Purple sand pot has strong plasticity, especially after long-term aging of the mud material, which also creates a variety of purple sand ware and a wide variety of varieties.
Eight, colors are varied and uncertainty is high. Purple Sand does not require glaze, but the same mud can show different colors at different temperatures, which is also the charm of Purple Sand.
Nine, Purple Sand Ware often has an affinity with literati, Buddhist monks and lay people, so the poetry and paintings on the body of the purple sand pot mostly reflect the humanities fashion of a certain period. Its artistic value and humanistic value are very high.