China is the hometown of tea. Tea drinking has a long history and it is…
Divine Husbandman discovered tea by tasting a hundred herbs about 5000 years ago. Why on earth do we drink tea?
I. Survival needs
Man needs water, life needs water. Water, coffee, carbonated drinks and tea are the main drinks in the world. Tea is the basic need for human survival.
2. Physical needs
Tea contains catechins, phenols, caffeine, flavonoids, theophylline, aromatic oil compounds, protein, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, manganese, molybdenum, zinc, copper, ammonia, selenium and other trace elements, a total of more than 300 ingredients, these ingredients have important nutritional value to the body.
3. Needs for Health
- Drinking tea can excite nerves and eliminate fatigue.
- Tea has the functions of sweating, diuresis, Thirst Relief and heat relief.
- Tea has the effect of eliminating alcohol and tobacco poisoning.
- Drinking tea can help digest and dissolve fat.
- Tea tannin has bactericidal effect.
- Green tea contains a lot of vitamin C, which can increase the elasticity and resistance of blood vessels.
- Catechin and fluoride in tea can fix teeth, prevent caries and eliminate halitosis.
- Tea contains organic chemical component tea polyphenols. Tea polyphenols can block the formation of nitroso compounds, and nitroso compounds can mutate cells and cause cancer.
- Tea polyphenols have anti-aging and skin-building effects. Tea polyphenols can increase the toughness of human capillaries, reduce blood lipids and prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Selenium and zinc in tea play an important role in promoting human metabolism and regulating human function.The essence of health preservation is harmony, peace of mind and unity of words and deeds.
4. Needs for Communication
We know that Sea Terrace Islet night talk, Baoyun Pavilion tea talking, and Wuhan Eastern Lake tea tasting, tea all carry a unique role and emit the Oriental charm. Tea allows us to think and communicate in a relaxed, happy, harmonious, calm and natural way. Different views are exchanged, different ideas collide, seek common ground while reserving differences, and win-win cooperation. In the tea ceremony, we find the way of understanding, cooperation, sharing, development, tolerance and harmony.