Thank you for visiting the www.chinesetea4u.com website. The following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and Chinesetea4u. By accessing, browsing, or using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable regulations.
The term “we” or “us” refers to the owner of the website Chinesetea4u. The term “you” refers to the visitor to our website. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 1. These conditions are between the seller Chinesetea4u and any visitor who may or may not want to purchase any of our products via www.chinesetea4u.com.
- 2. The parties agree that these conditions of sale and use, available on the day of purchase, govern exclusively in the relationship between us and you.
- 3. By accessing, using, viewing, or registering on the website www.chinesetea4u.com, you the buyer agree to fully accept these terms and conditions of sale and use.
- 4. Chinesetea4u reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. In this case, the conditions will be those in effect at the date of the order by the buyer.
2. Products or Service
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
3. Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
4. The order
- A buyer who wishes to buy a product must complete the order form from the website chinesetea4u.com, confirm the order after reviewing it, and make payment as indicated.
- All information provided by the buyer, when the buyer places the order is under his/her responsibility and his control.
- The automatic registration on the chinesetea4u.com systems shall be used to record the details of the transaction (its nature, content, and date of the order).
- Only people legally able to purchase products on websites in the legal jurisdiction the order is placed shall be allowed to place an order in chinesetea4u.com.
- Chinesetea4u.com will confirm the buyer’s acceptance of its order by email to the email address indicated in his account. The sale will be finalized only after sending chinesetea4u.com receives an acceptance of payment from the buyer’s financial institution.
- The order processing can start as soon as the buyer’s payment has been received and confirmation sent to our system. In case of payment refusal from the buyer’s financial institution, the order will be canceled and the buyer will be notified by email to the email address indicated in his/her account.
- Chinesetea4u reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a buyer at any time, with no explanation required to be given to the user, especially in case of a dispute over payment or delivery of a previous order.
The delivery will be made to the address you provide to us when placing an order. The buyer is required to take all steps required for the successful completion of delivery. As such, it must provide all the correct information necessary for the delivery. Delivery times are given only as indicative.
- 6.1. You the buyer can ask for an exchange or a refund within 30 days from the receipt of your order. In the case of an exchange or refund, the product must be returned to chinesetea4u.com unopened, in its original condition and packaging. Shipping charges are non-refundable for a product delivered in good condition that is exchanged or reimbursed. Broken or damaged product: we carefully inspected the product before leaving our warehouse but in the event of a broken or damaged product, we will refund the whole price including shipping charges.
- All transactions, including refunds, will be processed securely via PayPal or Stripe. You can refer to our Terms &Conditions page for more information. We will usually refund you within 7 business days. The refund will be issued to the original payment account, as per your request. Depending on the banking process, some working days may take longer. Please contact us if you notice that the refund takes too long to reach you.
8. Links to the third party website
The Website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content at any third-party Web Sites to which you might link from our Site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
All of the information, contents, and all products and services available on this website are offered on a strictly “as is” basis. Chinesetea4u expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations. Without limitation, Chinesetea4u makes no warranty or guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You understand and agree that when you use Chinesetea4u service. Chinesetea4u does not warrant that chinesetea4u.com, its servers, or e-mail sent from Chinesetea4u are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Chinesetea4u be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this web site or any use of this web site, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this web site.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm EST
Phone : +1 307 886 4713