Teapot: Approximately 12.6cm in height, 12.4cm in diameter, with a capacity of about 220ml.
Teacup: Approximately 4cm in height, 5.4cm in diameter, with a capacity of about 40ml.
Teapoy: Approximately 25.5cm in length, 13.1cm in width, with a net weight of about 580g.
Tea container: Approximately 5.9cm in height, 8.7cm in diameter, with a capacity of about 180ml.
- Small spout, small spout, the water outlet is smooth, and the water is cut off smoothly.
- Comfortable and anti-scalding, brass loop-handled, heat insulation and anti-scalding, adding the feeling of retro.
- Wrapped with wooden lid, non-woven fabric has good airtightness and keeps tea fresh.
- The design of distant hill, full of glaze, distinct colors, novel design.
- The Sample Tea Cup has a soft curve; it fits the lips, and the inner glaze is applied, which is easy to clean
- A special plate or pot for placing unused tea , stoneware as the material, Zen-like distant mountains, beautiful and practical