Biluochun is one of the top ten famous tea in China. It belongs to green tea and has a history of more than 1000 years.
For Ming Qian Tea, its stir-fried tender buds are in green color and just like jade, and it has glossy, with clean and complete tea strips. The tea is even, neat, curly and snail-like, every tea leaves came with the smell of spring.
In green tea, it is very special, especially in super grade. It is fragrant, delicate and tender, and its taste is fresh and mellow.
- Brew with 85 degree water, put in the amount of tea according to the taste, about 3-5 grams.
- The first brewing will feel a little bitter, because the early spring tea in Sichuan contains more tannin theophylline amino acids.
- The second and third brewing will feel sweet and refreshing, and it will last long. As the saying goes, a good brewing tea needs to add water and tea, and then through third brewing and fourth brewing. The key point of tea quality is the second brewing and the latter two brewing.
- Check the color of the appearance: The color of Biluochun without adding pigments is soft and natural. Biluochun with adding pigments looks bright, green and has obvious color sense.
- Check the color of the tea soup: After brewing Biluochun with boiling water, the color of the soup without adding pigments looks clear and soft, green and yellow, and the color of the tea soup with pigments looks bright and green.
- Please choose a quiet and elegant environment with fresh air.
- Please choose tea cups and tea sets that are odorless and clean.
- Please choose high quality mineral water.
- Put tea leaves after water injection, and strictly confirm that the boiling water in the cup has cooled below 70 degrees Celsius when tea is put into the cup.