Wuyishan Nature Reserve, the world’s heritage, is the most protected and species-rich ecosystem in the same latitude of the earth.
The climate is mild, warm in winter and cool in summer. The average annual temperature is 18 degree C. The annual rainfall is about 2000 mm. The annual average relative humidity is about 80% and the soil is rich. Superior natural climate and geographical environment create unique ecological conditions for Wuyi black tea and cultivate excellent quality Wuyi black tea.
Lapsang souchong black tea in Wuyi Mountain is the originator of black tea in the world. It is smoked with pine wood and becomes strong fragrance. The so-called “good tea is produced in good mountains and good waters”, with innate environmental and geographical advantages, and it results in the quality of black tea. There is no large-scale tea garden, but scattered wild tea plants with high terrain, weeds and rubble, which is difficult to pick.
Wuyishan Lapsang souchong black tea is the originator of black tea in the world, which is fumigated with pine wood. Its origin is Wuyishan producing area. The tea is black and tea soup is deep red. Tongmuguan is a national nature reserve. The topographic environment of Tongmuguan forest covering 96.3% of the alpine valleys is extremely suitable for the growth of tea trees and makes tea full of rich flavor substances.
Our tea has always been pursuing the natural and authentic taste of tea and creating extraordinary in the ordinary. The meticulous cooperation between tea farmers and tea masters with, resulting in that each piece of tea’s role can be brought into play.
The bud tip is fresh and handsome, the bottom of the leaf is soft and thick, tidy and drunk. It is bronze in color, and the bottom of the leaf is stretched out gracefully.
The ecology of Wuyi Mountain is good. With high terrain, it is warm in winter, and cool in summer. In spring and summer, the clouds and mists are all around the day, and the soil is fertile. The average elevation of the main tea-producing areas is about 1200 meters above sea level.
- Traditional manual picking of Alpine buds over 1000 meters
- Repeated extraction of intact buds
- Ancient Charcoal Baking
- Master Craftsmanship
- Sell after being finished
- The soup is golden in color, sweet in water and fragrant in sweetness.
- The fragrance is very special, the fragrance of dry tea is refreshing fragrant, while the fragrance of hot soup is cool and pure.
- Warm soup (about 45 C) is delicate and ripe; cold soup is clear and elegant, lofty and persistent.
- No matter it is hot tea or cold tea, all drinks smoothly and softly.
- It has the characteristics of “clear, harmonious, mellow, thick and fragrant”.