China is the hometown of tea. Tea drinking has a long history and it is now an essential drink in our lives. It is not only because it is delicious, but also because tea is rich in nutrients, and regular drinking can help our health. So, what good is tea for people? Let’s take a look together.
The World Health Organization surveyed the pros and cons of beverages in many countries and concluded that tea is the best drink for middle-aged and elderly people. According to scientific determination, tea contains nearly 300 kinds of ingredients such as protein, fat, more than 10 vitamins, as well as tea polyphenols, caffeine, and lipopolysaccharides, which can regulate physiological functions and exert various health and pharmacological effects.
The benefits of tea for people are summarized as following points:
- Tea can invigorate people’s spirit and enhance their thinking and memory.
- Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Drinking tea has great benefits in preventing dental caries. According to a British survey, children who drink tea regularly can reduce their dental caries by 60%.
- Tea contains many trace elements that are beneficial to the human body.
- Tea drinking can inhibit cell senescence and make people prolong life. The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
- Tea drinking can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaque in the vascular intima, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
- Tea drinking can excite the central nervous system and enhance exercise capacity.
- Tea drinking has good weight loss and beauty effects, especially Oolong tea is especially effective for this.
- Tea drinking can prevent senile cataract.
- The tannic acid contained in tea can kill a variety of bacteria, so it can prevent stomatitis, sore throat, and enteritis and dysentery that are prone to occur in summer.
- Tea drinking can protect people’s hematopoietic function. Tea contains anti-radiation substances. Drinking tea while watching TV can reduce the harm of TV radiation and protect eyesight.
- Tea drinking can maintain the normal acid-base balance of the blood. Tea contains alkaloids such as caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, and xanthine, which is an excellent alkaline beverage. Tea can be quickly absorbed and oxidized in the extract to produce a higher concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can timely neutralize the acidic metabolites in the blood.
- Heatstroke and cooling. After drinking hot tea for 9 minutes, the skin temperature drops 1-2 degrees Celsius, which makes people feel cool and dry, but the skin temperature does not decrease significantly after drinking cold drinks.
- People who stay up all night
- Regular drinker
- Regular smoker
- People with not good intestines and stomach
So, who is suitable for drinking tea?
Staying up late to work requires plenty of energy, at this time you need a cup of healthy good tea to refresh your mind. Studies have confirmed that the caffeine in tea excites the central nervous system and enhances the process of cerebral cortex excitement, sobriety and quick thinking, meanwhile, it can speed up blood circulation and promote metabolism. After a tiring drink of a cup of tea, you will feel relieved, from the aroma to the smell of the soup, massaging your tight nerves from the inside out.
As the saying goes, “Without wine is not a feast.” Drinking communication has become a problem that every adult will encounter. We know that drinking a small amount of alcohol is good for human health, but if you drink a lot of alcohol for a long time, it will cause liver and stomach damage, nervous system paralysis and other physical health problems.
Drinking tea is good for hangovers, but it is also important to drink tea. It is not advisable to drink tea immediately after being drunk. In addition, in general, it is best to choose Pu’er tea.
Many people put together alcohol, tobacco and tea. Compared with drinking, smoking is harmless without any benefit, it is an unhealthy lifestyle. Long-term smoking can cause various diseases such as brain diseases, cardiovascular diseases, cataracts, and cancer. To reduce the damage of tobacco poison to the human body, drinking tea can also play a good role.
Tea contains much higher carotene than normal vegetables and fruits. Carotene not only prevents cataracts and protects the eyes, but also resists nicotine and detoxifies.
We know that different teas have different tea properties, and people who drink tea need to choose cool or mild tea according to their constitution.
At the appropriate concentration, the mild tea and black tea are not only irritating to the stomach and intestines. After the smooth, sticky, mellow tea enters the human stomach, a film is formed, which is attached to the surface of the stomach. Protective effect. Long-term drinking can play a role in warming the stomach. In addition, Pu’er tea has the function of promoting gastrointestinal peristalsis. Long-term drinking can help laxative and improve intestinal immunity.
Tea is a green and healthy plant drink, which can be drunk by the general population. And there are many types of tea. Different types of tea have different properties and effects. We can choose the right tea according to our needs, but we must scientifically and healthy drink and maintain good tea drinking habits.